COVID-19 Update 04/28/2020
We are now able to begin scheduling appointments that were postponed due to COVID-19. We are following recommendations from the AAO and have developed additional safety measures to protect our patients and staff.
Please expect the following if you have an upcoming appointment:
- You will be contacted by a technician to obtain your medical history and current symptoms before your appointment.
- You will be asked to not bring any additional people with you into the office for your appointment, unless needed for assistance.
- Please wear a facial covering or a mask to your appointment, as all people entering our office must wear a facial covering or mask.
- Upon arrival, you will have your temperature checked.
- After checking in, you may be asked to wait outside or in your car to avoid crowding in the waiting room. We have reduced and adjusted our available seating to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- We have placed active HEPA filters throughout our office to provide an extra measure of safety.
- All staff will be wearing masks and gloves and will keep a 6 foot distance from you as much as possible.
We are grateful to be able to continue to provide care to our community. Thank you for your cooperation in keeping everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
The Greider Eye Associates Family